Swaneset Links Course – access to the temporary tee on #1 is the bridge to the driving range and crossing #18 fairway.
Download our West Coast Golf Group App and register for WCGG Rewards. Our App includes GPS, Tee Times, Loyalty Points, Deals & Offers, Scorekeeping and More!
West Coast Grills – Service Hours (Grill & Kiosk hours are weather/business permitting):
- Hazelmere Grill hours: Daily 11 am to 9:00 pm. The snack shack will be open everyday weather/business permitting.
- Swaneset Grill hours: Monday to Wednesday 11 am to 7 pm and Thursday to Sunday 11 am to 7:30 pm. Breakfast is no longer available. Crossroads is open 10 am to 5 pm weather/business permitting.
- Belmont Grill is closed. The 10th Tee kiosk will be open daily weather permitting.
Hazelmere Tennis Courts are available for bookings from 9 am to 11 pm
2021 Golf Course Aeration Closures
- Belmont – October 4 to 6
- Hazelmere – October 12 to 14
- Resort – October 18 to 20
- Links – October 25 to 27
If you are not feeling well and or are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms please stay home.
Masks: Please note that masks are recommended indoors in our facilities other than when sitting at a table in our food and beverage areas.
We are not accepting cash. We are accepting credit, debit or member charge.
Online tee times only: All tee time reservations and cancellations are made online, you may cancel in the ‘My Reservations’ area in your online profile. Please contact us if you require assistance with your online booking. Tee times are available four days in advance on the Links Course and twelve days in advance on our other courses. Members may reserve tee times up to thirty days in advance. We encourage everyone to use our app for online bookings with your mobile device, to download click here. To book a time on your computer click here.
Checking in using our app: Skip the golf shop! You can now check in using our app! You can choose to pay your entire group or you can pay individually by sharing your reservation code with your group. (Please note that online check in is available up to 5 hours in advance of your tee time) Link to check in: https://checkin.gallusgolf.com/checkin/list/1024
Prepayment: When booking a tee time online, the credit card entered will automatically be preauthorized for the full cost of the reservation. The charges won’t appear on your credit card until the day of the tee time reservation. If you wish to pay with a gift card, use a complimentary pass, discount coupon or have a junior or a red hat pass holder in your group, adjustments can be made to your prepayment in the golf shop at the time of check in. You can also pay by using our app up to 5 hours in advance if you would like to skip the line.
Checking in with Prepayment
- Please send one person from your group to the golf shop to check in
- If any changes need to be applied they will be done at this point
- The person who booked the tee time’s credit card will be charged with the final amount of the entire booking and a receipt will be provided if needed
- As of June 1, 2021, customers that prefer to pay for their green fee individually will be accommodated. We encourage everyone to check in and pay online or on our app to limit the number of people in the Golf Shop. You can choose to pay for your entire group or you can pay individually by sharing your reservation code with your group. (Please not that online check in is available up to 5 hours in advance of your tee time) Link to check in: Click Here
Cancellations / No Shows:
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours prior to a tee time. If you cancel a tee time with at least 24 hour notice, the prepayment will be cancelled and you will not be charged for you booking.
- If the course is unplayable due to weather or other circumstances you will not be charged for your booking.
- If you fail to show up for your tee time, or if you show up with less players than booked for, the credit card on file will be charged the full rate for the number of players you booked for.
- Member and Annual Pass Holder No Shows are being tracked as of August 1. When a total of 8 individual no show players have accumulated, your booking privileges will be frozen and you will need to send reasons for the no shows to email@example.com to reactivate booking privileges.
- Tee sheet capacity has been reduced to create more physical distancing.
- Hole cups are approximately 2 inches deep.
- Ball washers have been removed.
- Airhoses for shoe cleaning are closed.
- Tables must not be moved.
- Guests must stay seated whenever possible and may not move between tables.
- No prizes, products, or items of any kind may be distributed in our grills.
- Be respectful of other guests enjoying the space. Noise levels must be kept to a reasonable level and groups are not to gather or crowd around tables.
(Failure to comply with these rules may lead to refusal of service, or a suspension from our grills or facilities.)
Swaneset Clubhouse Operations
- Bag drop is closed. Members with club storage can access their clubs from club storage in the basement.
- Jacuzzis, sauna, steam rooms and showers are closed.
Physical / Social Distancing of at least six feet or two meters is required. Violators will be required to leave the facilities immediately.
Turf team has the right of way: Due to increased volume of play, golfers must give way to our turf team in order for them to finish their duties in a safe and timely manner, particularly first thing in the morning. Our team members have been instructed to minimize delays whenever possible, so please be patient. If the flag has been taken out of the hole, do not hit your ball towards the green. All golfers must play in a tee time and have the approval of our golf team to tee off. Golfers may not start on holes other than number one, skip holes or split up a group on the course without permission. Golfers are not permitted to tee off before their tee time without permission or play faster than 3.5 hours in the morning. Check out this Twitter video from the USGA Watch Video
Join our free WCGG PGA Tour Fantasy League for weekly prizes (look for WCGG under public leagues after you register) Congratulation to recent winners: Greenlighters, Swaneset, sfu express and Insta Read More
We appreciate your cooperation with the following: Please do not dispose of cigarette butts anywhere other than ashtrays or leave sunflower seed shells on the course. Please repair your ball mark and one other and fill your divots with sand and seed when it is available. Valuables left visible in your vehicle are an invitation to thieves.
Don’t Have Time? Just Play 9! We have 9 hole green fee rates for same-day bookings of $30 on weekdays and $40 on weekends and holidays. No additional discounts including Red Hat Club and Redbook.
Here at West Coast Golf Group we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf courses, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region’s premier golf experiences.
Download our West Coast Golf Group App for a chance to win an Annual Playing Pass for all four courses drawn at the Vancouver Golf Expo. Our App includes GPS, Tee Times, Loyalty Points, Deals & Offers, Scorekeeping and More!