We are not accepting cash. We are accepting credit, debit or member charge.
Online tee times only: All tee time reservations and cancellations are made online. Please contact us if you require assistance with your online booking. Tee times are available four days in advance on the Links Course and twelve days in advance on our other courses. Members may reserve tee times up to thirty days in advance. We encourage everyone to use our app for online bookings with your mobile device, to download click here. To book a time on your computer click here.
Checking in using our app: Skip the golf shop! You can now check in using our app! You can choose to pay your entire group or you can pay individually by sharing your reservation code with your group. (Please note that online check in is available up to 5 hours in advance of your tee time) Link to check in: https:checkin.gallusgolf.com/CheckIn/List/1024
Prepayment: When booking a tee time online, the credit card entered will automatically be preauthorized for the full cost of the reservation. The charges won’t appear on your credit card until the day of the tee time reservation. If you wish to pay with a gift card, use a complimentary pass, discount coupon or have a junior or a red hat pass holder in your group, adjustments can be made to your prepayment in the golf shop at the time of check in. You can also pay by using our app up to 5 hours in advance if you would like to skip the line.
Checking in with Prepayment
- Please send one person from your group to the golf shop to check in
- If any changes need to be applied they will be done at this point
- The person who booked the tee time’s credit card will be charged with the final amount of the entire booking and a receipt will be provided if needed
Cancellations / No Shows:
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours prior to a tee time. If you cancel a tee time with at least 24 hour notice, the prepayment will be cancelled and you will not be charged for you booking.
- If the course is unplayable due to weather or other circumstances you will not be charged for your booking.
- If you fail to show up for your tee time, or if you show up with less players than booked for, the credit card on file will be charged the full rate for the number of players you booked for.
- Tee sheet capacity has been reduced to create more physical distancing.
- Hole cups are approximately 2 inches deep.
- The flagstick is not to be touched.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. (move your ball in the bunker as required)
- Airhoses for shoe cleaning are closed.
West Coast Grills (Kiosk hours are weather / business permitting):
- Hazelmere is open 11 am to 9 pm. 10th Tee kiosk is 11 am to 5 pm.
- Swaneset is open 11 am to 7 pm. Crossroads is 10 am to 5 pm.
- Belmont Grill is Closed. 10th Tee kiosk is 10 am to 6 pm.
- Maximum 6 guests per table.
- Tables must not be moved.
- Guests must stay seated whenever possible and may not move between tables.
- No prizes, products, or items of any kind may be distributed in our grills.
- Be respectful of other guests enjoying the space. Noise levels must be kept to a reasonable level and groups are not to gather or crowd around tables.
(Failure to comply with these rules may lead to refusal of service, or a suspension from our grills or facilities.)
- Swaneset bag drop is closed. Members with club storage can access their clubs from club storage in the basement.
- Jacuzzis, sauna, steam rooms and showers are closed.
Physical / Social Distancing of at least six feet or two meters is required. Violators will be required to leave the facilities immediately.
Swaneset Fairway Aeration
- Resort Course October 13 to 15
- Links Course October 16 to 18
Turf team has the right of way: Due to increased volume of play, golfers must give way to our turf team in order for them to finish their duties in a safe and timely manner, particularly first thing in the morning. Our team members have been instructed to minimize delays whenever possible, so please be patient. If the flag has been taken out of the hole, do not hit your ball towards the green. All golfers must play in a tee time and have the approval of our golf team to tee off. Golfers may not start on holes other than number one, skip holes or split up a group on the course without permission. Golfers are not permitted to tee off before their tee time without permission or play faster than 3.5 hours in the morning. Check out this Twitter video from the USGA Watch Video
Here at West Coast Golf Group we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf courses, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region’s premier golf experiences.
Download our West Coast Golf Group App for a chance to win an Annual Playing Pass for all four courses drawn at the Vancouver Golf Expo. Our App includes GPS, Tee Times, Loyalty Points, Deals & Offers, Scorekeeping and More!