[sg_popup id=”51414″ event=”inherit”][/sg_popup]Online tee times only: All tee time reservations and cancellations are made online, you may cancel in the ‘My Reservations’ area in your online profile. Please contact us if you require assistance with your online booking. Tee times are available four days in advance on the Links Course and twelve days in advance on our other courses. Members may reserve tee times up to thirty days in advance. We encourage everyone to use our app for online bookings with your mobile device, to download click here. To book a time on your computer click here.
Checking in using our app: Skip the golf shop! You can now check-in using our app! You can choose to pay your entire group or you can pay individually by sharing your reservation code with your group. (Please note that online check-in is available up to 5 hours in advance of your tee time) Link to check-in: https://checkin.gallusgolf.com/checkin/list/1024
Prepayment: When booking a tee time online, the credit card entered will automatically be preauthorized for the full cost of the reservation. The charges won’t appear on your credit card until the day of the tee time reservation. If you wish to pay with a gift card, use a complimentary pass, discount coupon or have a junior or a red hat pass holder in your group, adjustments can be made to your prepayment in the golf shop at the time of check-in. You can also pay by using our app up to 5 hours in advance if you would like to skip the line.
Checking in with Prepayment
- Please send one person from your group to the golf shop to check-in
- If any changes need to be applied they will be done at this point
- The person who booked the tee time’s credit card will be charged with the final amount of the entire booking and a receipt will be provided if needed
Cancellations / No Shows:
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours before a tee time. If you cancel a tee time with at least 24-hour notice, the prepayment will be cancelled and you will not be charged for your booking.
- If the course is unplayable due to weather or other circumstances you will not be charged for your booking.
- If you fail to show up for your tee time or show up with fewer players than booked for, the credit card on file will be charged the full rate for the number of players you booked for.
- Member and Annual Pass Holder No Shows are being tracked as of August 1. When a total of 8 individual no-show players have accumulated, your booking privileges will be frozen and you will need to send reasons for the no-shows to firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate booking privileges.